Product Specialist/Implementation Engineer
Working Hours: 36.25 hrs per week, variable due to needs of the business
Reporting to: RFID Operations Manager
Location: Milton Keynes and customer sites where required
This exciting new role is both technical and administrative and requires a good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server as well as providing great service to customers. This position is challenging and dynamic as it will provide a vital link between the technical operations team and the customer, reporting to the RFID Operations Manager.
Harland Simon works across multiple business sectors and the focus of this new role is within the healthcare sector to service current and future growth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who would like to expand their technical and customer service skills in this fantastic new role.
Key responsibilities are:
- Work with Project Managers to implement projects
- Assist with coordinating software upgrades and installations of RFID tracking based software.
- Provide end user training
- Set up of application environments and software configuration
- Handle customer support requests
- Fault fixing and troubleshooting
- Perform system testing
- To provide status reporting to all project stakeholders
Key skills and requirements
- SQL database with a minimum of five years programming experience
- A degree in computer engineering/sciences
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and organise time across multiple projects
- Flexibility on changing priorities/roles to support the business needs
- UK Driving Licence and willingness to travel in the UK and overseas
Salary and Benefits
For this position Harland Simon is offering a competitive salary depending on experience, 26 days holiday and a contributory company pension scheme (after successful completion of a probationary period).
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please send your full CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.